Award Winners at DNA22, The 22nd International Meeting on DNA computing and Molecular Programming
Congratulations to the following participants at DNA22 on September 4-8 2016, who received an award:
- Friedrich C. Simmel, Professor at the Department of Physics, Technical University of Munich. He received the Rozenberg Tulip Award 2016 “The DNA Computing Scientist 2016” goes to for his contributions in advancing DNA based networks and self-organization of DNA-based systems.
- Max Whitby, PhD student at University of Oxford, UK, received the Excellent Student Paper Award for his paper “Chemical Reaction Network Designs for Asynchronous Logic Circuits.”
- Günther Pardatscher, M.Sc. at Technical University of Munich, Germany, received the Excellent Poster Award for his poster with the title: “Condensation of DNA Brush Networks.”
- Nayan P. Agarwal, PhD student at Technische Universität Dresden, Germany, received the Excellent Poster Award for his poster with the title: “Block Copolymer Micellization as a Protection Strategy for DNA Origami”.
- Florian Praetorius, M.Sc. at Technical University of Munich, Germany, received the ISNSCE Best Presentation Award for the presentation with the title: “Genetically encoded DNA-protein hybrid origami.”