Purpose and Goals
International Society for Nanoscale Science, Computation and Engineering (ISNSCE) is a scientific organization founded in 2004. Its purpose is to promote the study of the control of the arrangement of the atoms in matter, examine the principles that lead to such control, to develop tools and methods to increase such control, and to investigate the use of these principles for molecular computation, and for engineering on the finest possible scales.
The goals of the society are:
- to unite fields of nanoscale computation with nanoscale science and engineering.
- to increase the presence of the field on scientific horizon.
- to provide an official scientific forum for recognizing the most notable contributions in the area.
- to help foster the careers of more junior associates, thereby ensuring the continuous existence, development and growth of the discipline.
ISNSCE sponsors two annual conferences:
- Foundations of Nanoscience: Self-assembled Architectures and Devices (FNANO)
- DNA Computing and Molecular Computation (DNA Computing)
Follow “ISNSCE conferences” in the main menu for more information.